Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stutts House of Barbeque

Stutts BBQ from the outside doesn't look like much, the sign is dated and nothing matches. It's truly a hole in the wall BBQ joint. When I first arrived I saw a small shack with a sign that you could miss if you blinked, but thanks to the sometime reliable GPS I found the establishment, which has a tiny parking lot. When I stepped inside I realized that the inside could accommodate all of the cars it could accommodate on the outside. By first assessment, I would say this place could hold about 20 to 30 people on their modest table tops. 

They smoke with a combination of hickory and pecan wood.This place was good, but not great. The sides were nothing to write home about and the meat was moist, but nothing stood out. I would give them three out of five stars.

2021 E Apache St
Tulsa, OK 74110

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home